“Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.”
― Edna St. Vincent Millay
I remember love before
your love was soulful
love for all creation
My love for you
love lost, vanished forever
love destroyed, shot down
you who loved life
your love is gone
I love a memory
Love won’t release me
Lizzi, my fellow bard, has challenged me with the above task. As she so aptly put it , it’s not a traditional format, but maybe it may also help me, as it did her, to shake loose some inner bard that seems to be all cramped up of late!
THE RULES (because this is a TAGGING game, yo!)
1. Write about love using only 10 lines.
2. Use “love” in every line.
3. Each line can only be 4 words long.
4. Nominate 10 Or So others who are up for the challenge.
5. Let them know about the challenge.
6. Title the post, Love in Ten Lines
7. Include a quote about love
Josie of Two Shoes in Texas
Lisa @ The Meaning of Me
Sarah of Amycake and the Dude
Val of My Virtual Vinyard
Michelle of Getting Literal
Vinay Leo R. of I Rhyme Without Reason
Frannie of my really cool friend